The United Democratic Movement(UDM) Secretary General Halake Wako Halake has decamped to the UDA Party
Mr Halake joined the ruling party, UDA, making a major statement that speaks to the ever growing public trust in the ruling party.
He was welcomed to the party by UDA Secretary General Sen. Cleophas Malalah
Mr.Malala said the party leader President William Ruto remains committed to ensure inclusivity in his administration and leadership.
“President Ruto has been able to appoint minority communities in his Government,”said Malalah.
He added that UDA is a party for everyone and the doors are open for anyone to join.
Mr. Malala said UDA has also set up a directorate to specifically handle minority and special groups interests
Mr. Harake said he will dedicate his energy to serving the party and advancing the president agenda
“I promise to serve all Kenyans to best of my knowledge,”he said
Saku Mp-Hon. Dido Rasso reaffirmed that UDA Party will be a force to reckon come 2027 adding that it has a national outlook.
He commended Halake for joining UDA adding that he will add more vibrancy to the party
Mr.Mohamed Chute Senator Marsabit said Mr.Malalah has been travelling across the country for the interest of the party.
“He has travelled across the country for a very short time,he is young and energetic,these are the kind of people we want in this country,”said Mr. Chute.
Hon.Halake was accompanied by a host of other leaders from the Eastern and North Eastern Regions comprising:
1. Hon. Abdi Ibrahim Hassan Guyo – Governor Isiolo County.
2. Hon. Mohammed Chute – Senator Marsabit County
3. Hon. Mumina Bonaya – Women MP Isiolo County.
4. Hon.prof. Guyo Jaldesa – MP Moyale Constituency.
5. Hon. Dido Ali Rasso – MP Saku Constituency
6. Hon. Hussein Dado
7. Hon. Osman Guyo – Speaker, Tana River County
8. Hon. Mohammed Robo – Speaker Isiolo County.
9. Representatives of the council of elders from Marsabit.