UDA Party Leader, President William Ruto, held a Party’s steering committee meeting and held consultations with Directors at the The Hustlers’ Plaza, Nairobi, where preparations for the forthcoming grassroot elections took centre stage.
Apart from discussing the general party work plan, the Party Leader took sufficient time to discuss and give directions on the grassroot polls that will take place nationally starting on December 5.
President Ruto arrived at the party headquarters a few minutes after 5pm on Tuesday, September 12, and received by party leaders led by Chairperson, Governor Cecily Mbarire and Secretary General Sen. Cleophas Malalah, before walking into the meeting that lasted till after 10pm
The meeting also reinforced the Party Leaders’ commitment on the role of the UDA party in ensuring full implementation of the campaign promises as the President marks one year in office.
Those who attended include:
1. UDA Party Chairperson – Governor Cecily Mbarire
2. Vice – Chairperson Sen. Hassan Omar.
3. Secretary General Sen. Cleophas Malalah
4.Treasurer – Hon.Japheth Nyakundi
5. National Assembly Majority Leader – Hon.Kimani Ichungwa.
6. Senate Majority Leader – Aaron Cheruiyot
7. Executive Director – Mr. Nicodemus Bore.
8. NEC member – Mrs. Jamhuri Guyo.
9. Organizing Secretary – Hon. Vincent Mosyoka Kawaya
10. All UDA party directors.